Tuesday, January 22, 2008 @1:15 AM
I love you. I've always loved you.
Such simple words, such profound meanings. I've left my affairs in His hands. I know He will guide me well.
I need to study hard now. I cant get distracted. I cant believe I actually passed Math, Accounts and Economics. I thought D was a fail all along. Hahahaha. Nevertheless, I have to try.
Dear God,
Tell me, is this destiny? Why is it that everything I do, he seems to do it at the same time? When I want to text him, he texts at the same time? When I type on msn, he also types at the same time as me? Whenever we go, if I wear black, he wears black too? You know I love You, Lord, Maker of Heavens and Earth. I'm sorry for not being there every weekend. Sloth is a sin, yes I know. But I am human. This story moves me.
Table For Two - "Still More Hot Illustrations For Youth Talks" by Wayne Rice.
" "Well, sir, no offense, but assuming that she needs you, she sure isnt acting much like it. She's stood you up three times just this week." The man winces, and looks down at the table.
"Yes I know."
"Then why do you still come here and wait?"
"Cassie said that she would be here."
"She's said that before, " the waiter protests. "I wouldnt put up with it. Why do you?
Now the man looks up, smiles at the waiter, and says simply, "Because I love her." "
I love You too Jesus. I really do. I believe You love me more than I love You. I believe God loves all of us. I know how heartbreaking it is to get stood up. I know You will always be waiting because You love us so much. I know You understand me thoroughly even when I don't. I believe that You are always there for me.