Sunday, December 23, 2007 @1:08 AM
Just when I dont want people to know that I have been abroad, everyone seems to be welcoming me back.
When I tell everyone that I'll be flying off somewhere, they'll just nod and say, STAY SAFE.
Some people just dont care. Some do, but to a certain degree that it cant be seen. I miss the people I havent seen in the longest time. But I dont care enough, I dont pop the usual text message of saying hello. Why? I know it'll be brushed off. But then again, how would I know unless I try? Call me kia-su, but I choose the excuse that it costs money. Is money worth more than friendship? Prolly.
There was a question that intrigued me. "What are you trying to prove?" I've asked a load of people this question, there was never a proper answer. This time, someone asked me this question. I too couldnt answer. I looked inside myself, and felt for that knot of emotions tied with inconsistency. Been trying to untie that damn knot but it refuses to budge. Fuck, hate that feeling.
I guess being all confused inside, sunshine-ey on the out seems to be the way for me.
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love