Friday, November 02, 2007 @10:59 PM
Oh well, I'm in a state of happiness.
One more exam to go and I'm FREE!
There are a lot of factors now I have to think of.
Some of which I dont have a choice at all.
Sometimes, I feel like I have to walk one step at a time.
To be wary of shaky stones, and trick slabs.
Some people have all the luck in the world. =D
They can go on and on, for leaps and bounds.
I guess it's a way of their thinking.
Different people think differently at times.
When one knows that karma is always there,
the other always gets away with it.
The world is never fair.
I think they are like spoons.
Some are thick and wield strong holding power.
While others are thin and cannot even un-can a soft drink.
It is not up to us to choose our spoons.
Spoons are such lovely things to use.
They can stir, gather and collect semi-aqueous substances.
They can even feed a hungry person.
But one thing they cannot do, is to defend themselves.
Some people just dont get it. Like you right now eh?