Wednesday, September 05, 2007 @1:48 AM
Hello people, havent been updating. Too lazy and partly also playing some new stuff I found recently. =) I went out with Serene, Jiamin, Xinyi and Yingqi that day. We had fun. Like ol' times. Missed them a hell lot. School was crap. Only ever loved Mrs Raj. Err......... Like you, I got played too. Like always, since when have I not been? Karma catches up real quick. Remind me to treat you people nicely. I missed Isaac and Chuan Jian. Sucha waste they didnt head back. No idea why they hate me though. Samuel didnt head back too. That ju bak guai. He likes to go all gooey-eyed. And he's not really an MCP after all.He's so full of himself sometimes. Guess he has the right to be. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! PROMISE ME YOU'LL GET IT!!Okay? Deal.Oh yeah, I got my hair permedand my fringe cropped ages ago. Now, it's grown longer and less scarier.So dont fret. And yea, I miss you and you and you. And you, and the person you miss too. =)
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love