Sunday, September 16, 2007 @12:30 AM
Honestly, I wouldnt care about bloggin anymore, if not for a few memories I had recollected earlier at the beach. I did some self-reflection. I realised that I dont know how to go about having a relationship, I dont know if I'm even mature enough to have one. Not that I wouldnt be able to commit, but I wouldnt know how to act. I'm currently feeling afraid to act. I dont know what kind of reception I would get. Would you answer me asap? You said you werent acting yourself. Surely there must have been when sometimes when you were yourself. Yea, you did scare me away actually. I liked it when we went for breakfast together. Once. Maybe you thought I wasnt writing about you in the previous post. Happened once. Once bitten, twice shy. I'm not sure if this means a lot to me. I never really loved someone before.
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love