Sunday, August 19, 2007 @11:20 PM
Hello people.
To those who still have this link or just left it there plainly for keepsakes( in which I have no idea why but it's okay, I know you love me. =D ), I've just deleted my blog and re-opened it. Ho ho ho. School has not really been that horrible but the people are. They are flooding me with activities and love. LOL! I know, sounds cliched. Whatever.
Yep yep, I'm a computer idiot. I have no idea how to deal with this new blogger so I'm stuck with this current skin. =D Ooohlala, at least the pictures icons are still intact. =D Lemme post more photoes.
Isnt he just hot? Whoohoo. Yea, Smelly's got me into all this SUJU madness. But I'm only interested in ONE member. Eeteuk!! =D Uber uber cute guy. Hands like Zorro and a bad ass attitude. =D How hot is that? =D
Labels: Imma wallpapper
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love